Monday, September 10, 2012

The 4 month old.


-- Took her in today for a well check and she is 13 lbs and 25 inches long. Totally surprised me because I was thinking that she would weigh more. Her chub is deceiving I guess.

-- Somebody is teething. The poor thing is a non-stop drooler and anything that gets near her mouth is fair game. Today? It was my ear.

-- She has also started grabbing anything within reach. This means that I am constantly trying to pry my glasses and my hair out of those chubby little hands of hers.

-- The "talking" has also begun. This girl is vocal. When she is happy - she can make these high pitched sounds that can almost blow out my ear drums. Not even joking.

-- She has the rolling from tummy to back thing down. The top picture was taken seconds before she flipped. No more tummy-time for this one. When on her back she can roll to her side but hasn't figured out how to get that arm out of her way just yet.

-- She loves her siblings. Some days she can spend almost an hour just laying with them. It's the cutest thing and a nice little break for me at the same time.

-- We have her on an actual schedule now which is so nice. In bed no later than 10, and up for a feeding at 4 and 7. Not too bad if you ask me. I will take it.

-- She LOVES to watch television. Sue me, but I take advantage. Every morning after dropping off Kaylee at school she watches an episode of My Little Pony in her jumper while I get Layton ready for school. I think this is the 'Frakes gene' that was passed onto her and... well, It's awesome.

-- She is a snuggler and has attached herself to a certain teddy-bear-blanky-thing. It MUST be on her face while falling to sleep and I have a feeling this will be her best buddy for many years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment