Thursday, June 21, 2012

The water baby.

We introduced Ava to the pool yesterday.


I can't say Lee was 'great' at the introduction, since he practically dunked the poor kids entire body in seconds instead of easing her into it. But, after the shock wore off, she actually enjoyed it and stayed in for about 20 minutes.


I have a feeling this girl is going to love the water - given the fact that her nighttime bath is the only thing that can cure her fussiness in the evenings. Yep, it pretty much saves me from going insane.


I'm already picturing Ava in the kiddie pool next summer and looking forward to it. Weird, I know.





















[The last picture is my fave. The way Layton is looking at her just makes my heart smile.]

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Nate did the same thing to Cash and traumatized the poor little dude.

    ReplyDelete