Monday, November 21, 2011

Sickos.

That's been us this week.

Layton got the crap-end of the stick this time coming down with it first.
Strep throat AND scarlet fever.
Poor boy. It started last Monday and he still has a low grade fever - an entire week later.
I've never seen him so sick. Broke this mamas heart, that's for sure.

Lee and I were lucky enough to catch the strep throat (fun, fun.)
We got started on antibiotics yesterday and I must say I am already starting to feel better.
Him however? Well, he's miserable. He has a sinus and chest congestion thing going on too.
[Yes, men can be total babies when they are sick, this I know but, I actually feel a little bad for him this time around.] He's looking a little rough.

Kaylee so far is showing no signs but, knowing our luck hers will hit Thansgiving morning or something.
So crossing my fingers that isn't the case. I may just cry. Okay, scratch that - I WILL cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment